Monday, September 12, 2011

Out with the old...

You may have noticed a lot is missing from my blog.  This blog didn't start out depressing, but totally ended up that way.  It was allowing me to dwell in the unhappy side of my emotions and I just want to "shake it off" and dwell in all the joy I have!  No more "here comes Debbie Downer" on my site.  Yep, I'll express my emotions, good or bad, but I'm choosing not to make the negative a focus of my live (ergo, my blog).  I also am not going to do giveaways anymore, Sorry!  I may still enter them to try and win Christmas presents (worked out awesome last year- I even won a stroller!), but I'm done with the gimme-gimme's too.  I have more than enough in my life.

Plus, I have so exciting stuff coming up in the next few months with church-goings-ons that I can't wait to share with you as that gets going.

So to start the joy, today I am thankful for:
Little girl pigtails.  Seeing such a teeny, happy face under high pigtails when I got home from my (new) job it made my whole day.   It was awesome!

What are you thankful for today?


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm grateful for YOU! My new, adorable, funny friend. :) And I can't wait to hear about what's going on at church!! I'm so proud of you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete