Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introducing Myself

Hello to all of you out in the blog-o-sphere! I have decided to share some of my experiences with the hope that I will help people just like me; people who don't "have it all" and have to be careful in choosing what to have and people who want to have an honest, christian opinion on products and experiences. My family of 4 lives in a third floor condo in the great state of Colorado where living in an apartment/condo with a family is not so popular.

Honestly, I have struggled at times with not having what "everyone else has", especially when I began having children. Seeing pictures of other children exploring their backyard or in their own room that they don't have to share has turned me into the green-eyed monster at times. And haven't we all been there?
"Wouldn't life be better if I had what the Jones' have?"
Well, I've looked deeper into myself and prayed for my being grateful for what The Lord has already given me. I have a healthy family, we own our home, and I have the ability to stay home with my babies (even if it is a constant financial struggle).

This blog is more of a fun look at products we can all dream about, but don't "own" us. I would love to hear you opinions on products and suggestions, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment